Terms and Conditions
We further acknowledge that you are submitting your personal details in confidence that we are only interested in our mission, which is to serve Our Lord Jesus Christ. Any future email or sms contact from us, will only be carried out with a view to expanding that service.
The Terms and Conditions may change without notifying you. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be immediately effective when they have been posted to the website.
Links to other websites
Linking to our website
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to link to any part of our website.
The website interface layout, design and content are our copyrighted property unless otherwise specified. The content on this website may be used by you only for your personal, non-commercial use as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, but may not be taken out of context or presented in a misleading, discriminatory or defamatory manner. Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us.
Notice of Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act quickly upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or not in the best interests of promoting the ministry of Christ and His Church, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- Contact us to notify us of copyright infringement